Tuesday 30 October 2012

Yo Necesito Writers' Confessions

Heyy!

As I was riding in the car the other day, I had the idea to post Writers' Confessions in here - one for every month of November! Once I looked up the phrase on the internet, I realized I hadn't come up with anything new and exciting... but, I thought I'd try it out all the same. That way, we all can celebrate National Novel Writing Month...even though I'm not doing NanoWriMo! :)

So, what's a Writer's Confession? (I can't decide where to put the apostrophe...am I talking about writers plural, or writer singular? Guess it depends on how many people send in their submissions!) A confession might be something like, "I find myself in love with my main characters. Frequently." That one's awkward, but it was the first one I thought of. Sooo...comment below, or e-mail me, and your confession will most likely be posted sometime throughout November!

Also, if you're doing NanoWriMo and would like to guest post, let me know! :)

Happy writing!

-- Klara C.

2 comments:

  1. Tu necesitas Writer's Convessions muy interesante! (Spanish dork-out...)

    My writer's confession: I carry on conversations with my characters. I will have serious conversations about their goals, aspirations, pet peeves, etc. I also get into arguments with them when they are being rebellious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writer's confession: I have a hard time picking out names for the ''cute'' guys, because I know if I ever become famous and have my stories leaked out, there will be somebody I know with that name; and I don't want them to think I really like them or anything.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment, it will make me smile! Feel free to ask questions, agree or disagree, write me a poem, or whatever...just keep it kind. :)