Monday 12 November 2012

A Writer's Confession #1

Ok, so you don't get one for every day of November because I don't have 30 to share with you. : ) Maybe next year!

Here's the first one, from Addie O.!!!

I carry on conversations with my characters. I will have serious conversations about their goals, aspirations, pet peeves, etc. I also get into arguments with them when they are being rebellious.
Thanks, Addie! I totally know what you mean... I "talk" to my characters too! 

How's life and / or NanoWrimo going, everyone>


On the other hand, as an update to this post on my other blog... I have read a book!!!

I attempted to make a signature. Thoughts? 


2 comments:

Hey, thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment, it will make me smile! Feel free to ask questions, agree or disagree, write me a poem, or whatever...just keep it kind. :)