Friday 30 November 2012

The Very Last Writer's Confession! : )

Wow, it's November 30th already? : ) Nano writers, how are your novels doing? Are you finished already? heehee

Well, it's time for the very last writer's confession!

Drumroll, please!

I am obsessed just as much with my handwriting as my story itself.
- Kaylin S. 

I must say, the confessor of this comment has completely amazing handwriting. When she writes letters, her handwriting looks like it was typed on a computer! So, I don't think she has anything to worry about. : ) But I know the feeling! I am annoyed when my handwriting doesn't look uniform...

Thanks for all the confessions, everyone! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

-- Klara C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment, it will make me smile! Feel free to ask questions, agree or disagree, write me a poem, or whatever...just keep it kind. :)