Tuesday 9 October 2012

Sometimes I Wonder...

...if I shouldn't have made this blog.

There, I said it.

I mean, I'm not as eloquent or as interesting as others who write about writing...  I read other people's amazing style of writing, and wonder if my passive / conversational tone makes me sound as if I have little authority on the subjects I speak about (and maybe it's true!). And I think about how I mostly post about grammar on here, and who wants to read about grammar?

But, there's other times when I remind myself I wanted this blog. I already set it up, so I might as well use it. :p I occasionally do get random inspirations (about once a month) to post on here, and if I didn't have this blog, where else would I post them? On my other blog, I guess.

I dunno. I'm not exactly looking for you to give me love and hugs at this moment in time, I'm just musing. I may or may not publish said musings. But I probably will, since I haven't posted anything in a month or so...

-- Klara C.

3 comments:

  1. This doesn't really fit the categories (improving, forming or enjoying your novel) of this blog...Sorry. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an AMAZING writer! This thought is constantly in my head! I love your writing style, and to be truthful other writing styles that arent conversational can annoy me quite a bit. But not yours! I am so glad you made this blog! It is sooo helpful to me with my writing. You make me think about things that have to do with writing that I haven't even considered before! So THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dawwwwww! I love you, Talbear. I guess I did need some love and hugs. :P (I wrote "lug" at first!...) You are so sweet and such a great friend. Love you!!!

      Delete

Hey, thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment, it will make me smile! Feel free to ask questions, agree or disagree, write me a poem, or whatever...just keep it kind. :)