Sunday 25 March 2012

...Again!?

You're probably contemplating my sanity.

I already have 4 blogs...  why would I desire to add another?

I attempted to warn you I might open a writing blog...and here it is!  These pages will be dedicated solely to the art of writing.  I've had so many ideas for writing articles waltzing around in my head that I decided it would be impolite to shove them all into my personal blog.  Instead, I'll insert them here!  

Writing advice, tips, or even writing randomness - read them here!
What's going on in my life / what I've been reading, watching or doing lately - check out www.klarabellecandy.blogspot.com

If you're interested in writing or learning more about writing a novel, please subscribe to this blog (that is, if you feel so inclined).  Thanks again for your support.  I hope my future articles will be beneficial to you!!!

Klara C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment, it will make me smile! Feel free to ask questions, agree or disagree, write me a poem, or whatever...just keep it kind. :)